Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Adopt Me

  1. I want to be first in line to view the contents of the fridge.
    I'm tired of waiting in line behind my foster brothers. They're bigger. They block my view. I want to see what's good in the fridge for myself!
  2. Whenever you're sad, I will tell you some funny jokes. Well, I think they're funny.
  3. I love to explore. I'd like to explore your house. I'm sure I can find things you've lost or forgotten about.
  4. I'm an avid bird watcher. I'm sure you have different birds that I haven't seen before.
  5. I am a fabulous listener. You talk. I'll listen.
  6. You have a comfy lap. I have a comfy tushy. They go well together.
  7. Let me show you my belly. You won't be able to take your eyes off it. It's fluffy. It's adorable. You can rub it.
  8. I will let you tell me how cute I am. Over and over and over again. Because you know you want to.
  9. I'm the happiest kitten EVER. It will rub off on you.
  10. I think you'd make a wonderful mom or dad. Let me show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment