Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Things I Think About

  1. Does catnip rot my brain?
  2. Is that squirrel looking at me?
  3. Where's my sparkly ball? I should keep an eye on it from now on. It keeps wandering away.
  4. What would I look like as a redhead...? Something to keep in mind once Spring hits.
  5. When will I get adopted?
  6. What's for dinner? When's dinner?
  7. Did I remember to turn off the iron?
  8. Where does the water in the faucet come from?
  9. Why hasn't anyone adopted me yet?
  10. I should start flossing.
  11. Should I lay in my heaty bed all afternoon or just most of it?
  12. What toy should I play with today?
  13. What does the person who is going to adopt me look like?
  14. Who's gonna rub my tummy now?
  15. I like shiny things.
  16. I should really keep a log of all my thoughts.
  17. Things to add to that lady's shopping list: Cheese, salmon, tuna, milk, more salmon.
  18. How do I get this song out of my head?
  19. Seriously, why hasn't anyone adopted me yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment