Thursday, January 12, 2012

Why I Like Being Adopted!!!!!

  1. It makes me happy!
  2. I'm in a FOREVER home. What can be better than that?
  3. I know I will always be loved.
  4. There's always a roof over my head, a comfy bed to nap in, food in my belly, and a warm lap to curl up in (and a new sister to torment).
  5. When I go to bed tonight, I will be in my new home. When I wake up tomorrow, I will be in my new home. When I go to bed tomorrow, it will still be my new home. When I wake up the following day, a week from now, a month from now, a year from now (that's a long time in kitten years!!!), I will be in my own home!
  6. All of the toys are MINE!!!!
  7. Because my new mom and dad are really cool, nice, and will love me no matter what I do.

4 comments:

  1. We love him so very much! Thank you for giving him such wonderful care and for helping us get to know how very special he really is! Pics to follow soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lenny! so excited that you've been adopted. I'll miss you, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad my foster grand kitten got adopted! Lenny,your foster Mon did a great job with you and your brother and sisters. Now all of you are in nice families. Hooray!! Nana Rose

    ReplyDelete